Good afternoon ! I’m S’uzanne:).It’s my pleasure to meet you all.
First ,I have to introduce myself. I love listening to music, especially jazz and hip-hop. Sometimes when I feel exhausted or worried, listening to Kenny G and Lisa Ono can absolutely calm me down and purify my soul.
I also love to watch movies at home, because going to a theater is a little bit expensive to me. Most of the movie I see are romance, fiction and something related to adventure also suit me, too.
I’m kind of shy in some aspect, that means I’m not so open-minded. Of course, it doesn’t mean that I’m hard to get along or not easy-going.Elves interest me the most, mainly because they are mysterious, noble, immortal and magical. People who also interest in elves can discuss with me if they want.
First ,I have to introduce myself. I love listening to music, especially jazz and hip-hop. Sometimes when I feel exhausted or worried, listening to Kenny G and Lisa Ono can absolutely calm me down and purify my soul.
I also love to watch movies at home, because going to a theater is a little bit expensive to me. Most of the movie I see are romance, fiction and something related to adventure also suit me, too.
I’m kind of shy in some aspect, that means I’m not so open-minded. Of course, it doesn’t mean that I’m hard to get along or not easy-going.Elves interest me the most, mainly because they are mysterious, noble, immortal and magical. People who also interest in elves can discuss with me if they want.
沒有留言:
張貼留言